Saturday 19 July 2014

Challenge Time!!!!


Hi there peeps
Hope you are all well??
Today is Challeneg time and the theme is :

Dies and Punches!!
Our fabulous sponsor is


a £10 voucher for crafty ribbons..........

I used the image 'Izzys Kitty Surprise'

I have coloured her with distress pens, i have also used the 'lovely view ' die from LD and my Flower punches for the flowers, also a whimsey corner die.

Please pop on over to my challnege blog and check out all the lovely DT gals cards, they are awesome!!

Take care all



3 comments:

  1. so precious card Di, love the colors and that cute image
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable and so gorgeous Di, love the colours.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Di, I love the colours you have chosen and the vintage feel you have created.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment i truly appreciate them!